Buying a station / kit. Anyone?
Hi,

As new member i can not send PM. I am a new user living in an area that schuld could be enhanced. I have read a lot about all projects. Someone sell "half-ready" pcbConfused. Is there someone out there who are willing to selling my something working, or part to build. I'm expired when it come to build electronics, but it's easier if i have something to start with. I have read about system Blue, System Red and pcb ver 21 , ver 22 etc..  Undecided

Please hit me.. if you have something interesting.

Thanks !
(2024-07-15, 16:39)pinnladan Wrote: Hi,

As new member i can not send PM. I am a new user living in an area that schuld could be enhanced. I have read a lot about all projects. Someone sell "half-ready" pcbConfused. Is there someone out there who are willing to selling my something working, or part to build. I'm expired when it come to build electronics, but it's easier if i have something to start with. I have read about system Blue, System Red and pcb ver 21 , ver 22 etc..  Undecided

Thanks !

HI! 
I see there has been no response (yet) to your post.
It would be nice if those who are looking to purchase a new system could get parts list or even a "kit" from someone. However, it seems that the founders of this project are no longer responding to these requests for these. If I am incorrect, please let me know.

I too would be interested in these details.

Thanks!
(2024-07-25, 00:10)@inthefrey Wrote:
(2024-07-15, 16:39)pinnladan Wrote: Hi,
Thanks !

HI! 
I see there has been no response (yet) to your post.
It would be nice if those who are looking to purchase a new system could get parts list or even a "kit" from someone. However, it seems that the founders of this project are no longer responding to these requests for these. If I am incorrect, please let me know.
I too would be interested in these details.
Thanks!

Hi I found this, but its from 2020. I don't know if is working hardware? Sure, there is eagle files, component list and so on, so i can gamble and order a couple of pcb's and test. It would be great if someone tell if is a mockup, working builds or what? If u cant work with SMT/SMD u can find a lot of china manufactures that build both PCB and mount the SMx for u , and the u make the THT by your self.https://docs.lightningmaps.org/hardware/lightning-detectors/hardware_reference/
You may want to use the registration form in the center of this page: https://www.blitzortung.org/en/cover_your_area.php
Stations: 2065, 2398, 2729, 3058
Hi, I'll take it from this point of view. example: I built a complete set of hardware myself. how to log in to the blitzortung system when I don't have any login data??? username...password??
(2024-08-20, 16:25)meteolab Wrote: Hi, I'll take it from this point of view. example: I built a complete set of hardware myself. how to log in to the blitzortung system when I don't have any login data??? username...password??

https://docs.lightningmaps.org/station-o...zortungorg
Stations: 2065, 2398, 2729, 3058