Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
If you are not going to give me access to your internal forum site, put my posts back in general. How the dickens can I get this working if I can not see my posts and the answers people have provided. I can't see some of my posts because I can't get into the internal forum where I think they have been moved.

Jeff:

(2015-01-16, 02:18)orion_jb2001 Wrote: If you are not going to give me access to your internal forum site, put my posts back in general. How the dickens can I get this working if I can not see my posts and the answers people have provided. I can't see some of my posts because I can't get into the internal forum where I think they have been moved.

JeffAngry

If you people want this network to be expanded, you need to provide the support for world wide 24/7 forum and network activity! You don't appear to be supplying any monitoring for SE Asia and Oceania areas whilst Europe and the USA sleep, in the form of moderators etc.

Jeff
(2015-01-16, 02:18)orion_jb2001 Wrote: If you are not going to give me access to your internal forum site, put my posts back in general. How the dickens can I get this working if I can not see my posts and the answers people have provided. Your administration of this forum leaves a lot to be desired!!!!!!!!!

Jeff:

(2015-01-16, 02:18)orion_jb2001 Wrote: Stop playing around with my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop moving them around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are not going to give me access to your internal forum site, put my posts back in general. How the dickens can I get this working if I can not see my posts and the answers people have provided. Your administration of this forum leaves a lot to be desired!!!!!!!!!

JeffAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

If you people want this network to be expanded, you need to provide the support for world wide 24/7 forum and network activity! You don't appear to be supplying any monitoring for SE Asia and Oceania areas whilst Europe and the USA sleep, in the form of moderators etc.

Jeff
Well, Jeff... let me refer you to a previous thread, https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=1039 where in you stated you didn't have access yet to internal. At what I thought was your request, I moved the post back to public. I am very sorry this attempt to help and be accommodating did not succeed.

Mike

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
I cant access my post titled shielding antennae's. I have access to the other post you have moved back, thank you. Are there any others that have been moved??

Jeff
(2015-01-16, 02:34)orion_jb2001 Wrote: I cant access my post titled shielded antennae's. I have access to the other post you have moved back, thank you. Are there any others that have been moved??

Jeff
https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=1023

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
Thanks for link..