Global lightning dataset in txt/CSV format
Exclamation 
Hi all!

Is there a possibility of getting access to lightning datasets in other format (for several years) (rather than just getting 1 image per 1 day).
Many thanks in advance!

Sara
You have access if you are a participant once you purchase and setup a detector, currently long list depending where you are located you can get one sooner.

Low coverage areas are getting priority.

Otherwise you are limited to what is publicly available on Blitzortung and LightningMaps.

Be aware there are also rules of how the data can be used, such as being non-commercial.
Kevin McCormick KB0UOI
Macomb, IL USA
Stations: 1539
Ok, so I have to become a member to get the access?! However the thing is that I already have a detector from them, how could I become a member right now?! And, is it possible  to get a larger coverage? As I really need it.
You can become a participant as soon as your station starts sending signals to the BT servers. Not before.
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
(2021-06-26, 15:27)jacueronn Wrote: Ok, so I have to become a member to get the access?! However the thing is that I already have a detector from them, how could I become a member right now?! And, is it possible  to get a larger coverage? As I really need it.

if you have a working station and  it is sending data to the servers please follow instructions in this post
Stations: 1476
(2021-07-05, 15:57)Eric.Wouters Wrote: if you have a working station and  it is sending data to the servers please follow instructions in this post

Eric, that URL points to the main page of the forum, and not to the specific post that you had in mind.
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
(2021-07-05, 16:44)mwaters Wrote:
(2021-07-05, 15:57)Eric.Wouters Wrote: if you have a working station and  it is sending data to the servers please follow instructions in this post

Eric, that URL points to the main page of the forum, and not to the specific post that you had in mind.
thanks for pointing out, edited the link so it goes where it should.  Cool
Stations: 1476

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's get some global coverage lasse 1 12,815 2016-09-18, 09:37
Last Post: pmorrison