Using the on/off switch with the new Blue enclosure
Kevin, that was basically what I was going to do, but if the layout of my board and all is the same as yours, I can't see how you got room to put the slide on connectors of the pigtails onto the pins sticking up off the board (where the shorting plug was when the board arrived) since in my situation, the on/off switch is so long it sticks OVER the pins.   Fortunately it is high enough to clear the shorting connector, but in order to slide a pigtail end over it, there needs to be at least another 7  - 10 mm clearance.  My on/off switch when mounted in the slot on the rear panel is exactly over the two shorting plugs, the one to apply power and the other to give power to the preamps.

Can you take a photo of your installation somehow?  I know it would mean taking the back panel off and some tricky lighting to get a good shot, so I'm not really expecting you to do so unless at sometime in the future you have the need to open your case for another reason.

Dale
Stations: 976, 1505

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using the on/off switch with the new Blue enclosure - by Dale.Reid - 2016-11-13, 03:12

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brackets for system blue enclosure petterfs 0 4,855 2020-04-17, 18:37
Last Post: petterfs
Photo Need clear plastic hard drive box as enclosure mwaters 0 6,053 2019-06-27, 23:29
Last Post: mwaters
  System Blue - Rocker Switch Question chevyman142000 5 25,434 2016-09-09, 16:57
Last Post: chevyman142000