RED Kit for sale
Hello all,
I decided to put my spare RED kit up for sale. I'm running a Green station 417 in Crete and ordered the RED kit last summer. I didn't find the time yet to build the kit and after the announcement about BLUE I guess that I can wait for few months and go to the next generation.

The kit is complete with 20cm loops, Amplifier PCB is 12 vers. 3c (8/2013) and Controller 10 ver. 4 (11/2013) as it gets delivered for Region 1 (Europe). I think that except the power supply everything fits any other region. I'll sell at cost, i.e. the amount that I was charged from Blitzortung plus the shipment fees to the buyer.

If interested please leave a message.

Thanks

George

Sorry I meant 20cm ferrites
Stations: 2356
Hi Minoic, I am interested. Have emailed you.

Regards,
Adrian Hudson
Ahh, I think there is something wrong with forum email for me - possibly because I just joined.

Could you email me at weather [at] hud.org.uk please Minoic

Many thanks!
Hello I m from Greece and interest for buying your red kit. Please contact me kwpaida[at]gmail.com
I don't have a station yet, but am very interested. Can you contact me at tim[at]stormcell.be ?
Hello Tim,
apologies but the kit has been already taken by another member.

thanks
Stations: 2356
I have a PCB V13.1 and some parts for that board.

Email me for more info.
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
I have a fully function system red for sale (Nov 2020) - https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=3346