login
hi all just set up my station on test at the moment.

but how do you login into MyBlitzortung PHP on lightning maps.org.

where do i get login and password from from?

thanks
Welcome! Smile

A login can be created on the controller interface (there should be a message) or by sending an email to us. However, a registration email should already be in your inbox.

Have fun!

Tobi
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
(2015-04-18, 17:46)Tobi Wrote: Welcome! Smile

A login can be created on the controller interface (there should be a message) or by sending an email to us. However, a registration email should already be in your inbox.

Have fun!

Tobi

thank you tobi.

one more thing how can i add my station details to the station list as its not showing up.

thanks
(2015-04-18, 21:33)andyweather Wrote:

Have fun!

Tobi

thank you tobi.

one more thing how can i add my station details to the station list as its not showing up.

thanks
Please see the System Documentation, pages 65-66 !!! www.blitzortung.org/Documents/TOA_Blitzortung_RED.pdf?

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
Found no 'registration email'. Where is/Howto access the 'controller interface'?
You can reach the controller through the LAN.
Check on your router to get the IP adresse given by the DHCP server.
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
Tobi, this is another attempt to find out how to get my station (1863) registered and to be able to login as a participant. I am already registered with the forum under lou.puls@gmail.com, and my station seems fully functional, but does not show up on the map with a labeled location (nearest town/city?). Please help, sure would like to fully participate!
Lou, Blitzfeuer

PS : dunno if you're familiar with Sferics.US forum, but it refers to something called BT.org and BT ID# in order to register? Confused. Huh

Have fun!

Tobi
Hi Blitzfeuer,
the login as participant requires another password, different from the Forums password. The access it, go to the blitzortung.org web page, enter under the heading "participant area" the "station list", enter your station number (1863) - not forgetting to remove the leading asterics - and then you get to a page where your station is listen. Click an the yellow symbol at the left, then you have the page with all infos concerning your station. In the left column, there is a point "login", try that and then you can say "forgot password".
To change the data concerning your station, the only way I found is  a bit different: use the "Login" field at the start web page (top right) with your brand-new password, then you get a page where you can put in all data. Good luck!
Stations: 1836
(2017-07-27, 10:10)pasense Wrote: Hi Blitzfeuer,
the login as participant requires another password, different from the Forums password. The access it, go to the blitzortung.org web page, enter under the heading "participant area" the "station list", enter your station number (1863) - not forgetting to remove the leading asterics - and then you get to a page where your station is listen. Click an the yellow symbol at the left, then you have the page with all infos concerning your station. In the left column, there is a point "login", try that and then you can say "forgot password".
To change the data concerning your station, the only way I found is  a bit different: use the "Login" field at the start web page (top right) with your brand-new password, then you get a page where you can put in all data. Good luck!

Very useful reply, many thanks Pasense! Big Grin
Following Pasense's leads, I am now able to login as a participant (also managed to register now with the Sferics.US forum; I think BT.org is their shorthand for Blitzortung.org?).
However, filling out the registration profile puzzles me : the yellow button leads me to the form ok, (where I found out my User number 1546), but when I fill in and Save for Station 1863, it doesn't seem to register anything for city, country/state into the Listing.
Also, lately I can't find any stations showing up on LightningMaps, whose display seems to vary with the particular browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)?

Regards, Lou/Blitzfeuer
The stations show up for me when I access LightningMaps via "/en....", NOT via "/America..."! Strange.

I still haven't been able to fill out all the data (city,country,website,new station) in the Station 1863 listing. What url should go in the "Website" category? Is the "new station" category ONLY for adding stations other than the Station 1863, which for me is new, working, and not yet map-labeled by City? Further help appreciated.
To change the data concerning your station: use the "Login" field at the start web page (top right) with your brand-new password, then you get a page where you can put in all data. 
"website" needs to be filled in ONLY when you are running a special website, which does'nt seem to be the case, so leave it blank.
There are two "save" buttons on the page, one in the upper part and the second one way down at the bottom (take a look at the image), make sure you press them both! 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stations: 1836

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile How can I get my login as contributor? psper 1 11,329 2017-06-22, 18:05
Last Post: psper
  Cannot login any more Sebastian.Mahr 6 33,983 2015-06-10, 07:52
Last Post: Tobi