Any Systems up for sale and any advice nearby Lincoln U.K (Newcomer)
(2016-08-17, 07:58)sparky Wrote: Hi there. I am also very interested in obtaining a system. I can build it or if part built no problem for me at all. I also hold a class one license in the UK and in Thailand where I am now.
I have had a fascination on lightning since I had a visit from zoos some 35 years ago now. And let me tell you it F------g harts. I was lucky and just have some marks on my neck and back and a fond memory of flying thought the air with the greatest of ease.
Anyway that’s another story.
We only have one detector here in Thailand and that is in BKK and I would like to make that two.
So if anyone can help me please let me know.

Paul

Lightning YOW !
...which explains the username 'Sparky'.... 
 ... what a miracle you are... !
If you haven't already entered a request, please follow the instructions at https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=1656
... and include your comments above in your request..
you can also cancel your request if a 'used' system should be available from someone, if you wish.

Cheers,
Mike

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Systems up for sale and any advice nearby Lincoln U.K (Newcomer) - by cutty - 2016-08-17, 12:54

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie wants to contact a nearby Member Moonbouncer 4 24,587 2018-10-29, 00:08
Last Post: cutty
  Whats the best advice on regular rebooting of RED? Dale.Reid 4 22,365 2016-05-31, 01:06
Last Post: Dale.Reid