Small bug in Blue settings 83b2...
Yesterday I upgraded my System Blue PCB 19.3 with 2 filter IC's. Currently I'm playing with the configuration and settings and think this will take some days and different lightning situations...

I've disabled digital noise adaption in AMP1, applied and saved but there is still the warning: "Automatic noise adaptation is enabled. Controller might use lower gains to stay above noise level."

I do not use AMP2 (disabled) and don't have installed a filter here but there is also the same message.

SW is 8.3b2 and I'm in Manual mode. On the Sttaus page everything is OK.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

73 de Hartmut / DK5LH

Stations: 1582
Autos are enabled or disabled here:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2016-10-08, 12:19)Cutty Wrote: Autos are enabled or disabled here:

OK, thanks, was a misinterpretation from my side...
73 de Hartmut / DK5LH

@elythomaslumber
Trigger levels in your station are different for positive and negative values.
The signals do not oscillate around zero. Does your system (controller) is grounded?
(2016-10-08, 13:54)kriu Wrote: @elythomaslumber
The signals do not oscillate around zero. Does your system (controller) is grounded?

Hi kriu,

thanks for your hint!  My controller is grounded including the metal box. The different trigger levels were a result of my experiments with all the different settings and values in manual mode.
It's a lot of work to find optimal settings. Takes a lot of time and unfortunately the weather conditions will change slowly and therefore the result of new settings can only be seen after many hours or days.

This morning I was very disappointed about the overnight results Sad  and have reset to fully automatic mode but with HP filters on.
Fortunately the efficiency is raising to normal levels I had the days before and also fortunately there is another system 1km away from my location I'm using as a reference where I'm normally a little bit better.

Kriu, very nice web-page and great system installation from your side!!! Hope you find time to translate into English Big Grin  ...lot of work ... Rolleyes
73 de Hartmut / DK5LH

Kriu i saw the same thing in my station blue. Is that a wrong settings phainomenon? I also have my station grounded...
Stations: 1300, 1319, 1326, 1425, 1572, 1575, 2341, 2907
On my controller the voltage for is offset by ~60 mV, so makes since that the threshold for positive and negative voltages are different.
Kevin McCormick KB0UOI
Macomb, IL USA
Stations: 1539
(2016-10-09, 18:15)chubros Wrote:

Kriu i saw the same thing in my station blue. Is that a wrong settings phainomenon? I also have my station grounded...

Not necessarily a wrong settings.
It seems that in the channels of the amplifier appears a DC component voltage.
Where it comes from - I do not know.
The Link in the About Tab to "Blitzortung.org Manual" show to SYSTEM RED manual.
Stations: 1650

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supplied Ferrites all have small knot in one wire nellyt 2 17,443 2016-11-02, 11:39
Last Post: cutty