New station issues
I have a new system blue up and running. It is online with all green lights, an IP address and a flashing blue - hooray! I even have a station ID. But, when I use my login I an told I have a guest account so cannot change anything.

I tried to create a new user and I am told that I already exist.

Is there a problem adding my station details at the moment (27/10/2018 @ 15:47 UTC) or am I missing something. I know there is a database problem but it is not clear what is affects other than data.

The advice given when I tried to create another login was to use the "services" section but I cannot find that anywhere.
(2018-10-27, 15:52)dgoadby Wrote: I have a new system blue up and running. It is online with all green lights, an IP address and a flashing blue - hooray! I even have a station ID. But, when I use my login I an told I have a guest account so cannot change anything.

I tried to create a new user and I am told that I already exist.

Is there a problem adding my station details at the moment (27/10/2018 @ 15:47 UTC) or am I missing something. I know there is a database problem but it is not clear what is affects other than data.

The advice given when I tried to create another login was to use the "services" section but I cannot find that anywhere.

Yes, there is indeed a server/database problem which is currently been worked on and is predicted to last the weekend.

This also involves the ability to successfully register your controller.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards
Stations: 2100

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New station registration issues pjb01 2 4,569 2017-08-01, 00:38
Last Post: readbueno