cannot log in
I have had a station for a few years as user: opadavis. Today I cannot sign in. I have requested a new password but this does not work. I have had to generate another name and email address in order for me to ask for help.

My day started with getting a new modem that has not yet assigned an IP address to the lightning reciever. I was able to find it (http://192.168.0.219) for the older Cisco DPC3848V, but cannot find it in the new Hitron 2250.

Please help.
Stations: 1930
What can you not log into? Your controller interface or a web site?
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
(2019-09-15, 04:46)mwaters Wrote: What can you not log into? Your controller interface or a web site?

If I were to sign out of "opadavis2", I would not be able to sign in under my original user name "opadavis". When I ask for a new temporary pass code, I am told that code is not valid.

As for not being able to monitor and change settings on the interface, I will again go through the initial steps as stated in the Assembly Instructions for Blue.

This could be related: I just looked at Lightning Maps.org and it shows my station sending signals all night and being active. My station was off all night.

Peter
Maybe the problem is that you have two user names. Although I have two stations, I have only ever had one user name and password.

As for your idle station showing strokes, that is a known bug. Those strokes are from someone else's station.
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
(2019-09-15, 19:24)mwaters Wrote: Maybe the problem is that you have two user names. Although I have two stations, I have only ever had one user name and password.

As for your idle station showing strokes, that is a known bug. Those strokes are from someone else's station.

Thanks Mike,
I have had only one user name for the past 2 years, until last night, when I had to create another one in order to get access to the forum to ask for help.
Peter
(2019-09-15, 20:27)opadavis2 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 19:24)mwaters Wrote: Maybe the problem is that you have two user names. Although I have two stations, I have only ever had one user name and password.

Thanks Mike,
I have had only one user name for the past 2 years, until last night, when I had to create another one in order to get access to the forum to ask for help.
Peter
Pete, I also could not reset your password for opadavis, for some reason.
I merged the opadavis user to opadavis2, so please continue with the new id, opadavis2.
...all your posts, etc should now be in new forum user opadavis2

Strange...

Mike

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020