Troubleshooting
Hi everyone, i've got some problem with showing maps on blitzortung.org i've updated java and flash player but that doesn't help me. Could somebody give me a solution what should i do ?
Maps are not working on my ipad.
There may be some server work being done... yes, the map layers on BT are not displaying. LMO data access has also been a bit slow from this location in the US, at least since this morning. 

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
so i have to wait untill the solve this problem Sad
(2015-06-12, 19:11)Brownsnowstorm Wrote: Maps are not working on my ipad.

Hi,  yes, the server blitzortung.tmt.de failed again, unfortunately, whenever someting interesting is going on Confused , I have replaced the server by another, and will do this permanently, because this always happens if we have high traffic.
Stations: 2656
(2015-06-12, 19:20)Egon Wrote:
(2015-06-12, 19:11)Brownsnowstorm Wrote: Maps are not working on my ipad.

Hi,  yes, the server blitzortung.tmt.de failed again, unfortunately, whenever someting interesting is going on Confused , I have replaced the server by another, and will do this permanently, because this always happens if we have high traffic.

Thanks, the maps are now working again !
However the data source files .log/.json don't seem to be updating/being added, is it a side effect of what happened with the server ?

Sylvain
Stations: 294, 1078
Maybe it would be interesting to have a kind of load balancing system (if this is not already the case)? Smile
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
(2015-06-12, 19:55)DupontSy Wrote: Thanks, the maps are now working again !
However the data source files .log/.json don't seem to be updating/being added, is it a side effect of what happened with the server ?

Sylvain

Data files are now updating again, thanks !

Sylvain
Stations: 294, 1078
(2015-06-12, 19:02)marcins86 Wrote: Hi everyone, i've got some problem with showing maps on blitzortung.org i've updated java and flash player but that doesn't help me. Could somebody give me a solution what should i do ?

Try this below maps,

blitzortung.org
lightningmaps.org
euclid.org
estofex.org