System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
Hi!

You can sign me upp for one "System Blue" because my RED-station is down due to moisture damage of the amplifier card Sad

/// Marcus
Stations: 1012, 1496
(2016-05-23, 20:51)Hacklzwerg Wrote: Aha...

i dont know yor circuit diagrams...

thats why i asked that question..
as a 9mm pitch is not often used... :-)

so as it's just a "little" critical....  why don't you use a SMD inductor?

and a pre-amp input should be high resistance( >1 MOhm) ..... means.. nearly no current

or am i wrong????

Greets
Stefan

Originally it was a 33mH, shielded - hard to find in SMD at a reasonable price
At the last moment the value changed to 3,3mH .... and PCB was made :-)
Yua are not wrong  Smile
It takes only a little current, but the supply voltage can be as low as 3.3v
Minimum voltage of the op-amp is 2.7V and there is loss in the cable and two inductors.

/Richo
Stations: 584, 585, 2017
(2016-05-23, 15:41)DelandeC Wrote: I don't understand your point of view robo.

It has always been like this. This a hobby and not a commercial service.
Even for red, it was strongly suggested to get parts from a local vendor.

Do not forget that Egon has not only Blitzortung in his life  Lightning

Hi Clément,

the project started in Germany and the communication was kept up in the Wetter-Forum. Then the project began to become international. The language for communication is English since then. But there are some early participants who don't speak english. And they're really disappointed!

Belonging to the shipping costs, hopefully there is someone who organizes an omnibus order, because the shipping costs for a single order are much higher than the merchandise value.

CU Robo Smile
Stations: 92, 1563
(2016-05-23, 20:12)Egon Wrote: I have already started to prepare the subsequent order. Wink Maybe I'll find another manufacturer, which can produce the boards a little bit faster. However, I can not pre-finance too many boards.

Hi Egon,

just one idea ... collect the orders, collect the money, and then place a manufactoring order. So you don't have to pre-finance the boards with your money.

CU Robo Smile
Thank you for the update, Egon. Sounds like they should be ready any day now.  Rolleyes  Lightning
(2016-05-23, 22:49)robo Wrote: the project started in Germany and the communication was kept up in the Wetter-Forum. Then the project began to become international. The language for communication is English since then. But there are some early participants who don't speak english. And they're really disappointed!

There is a "Non-english forum" on this board for German-speaking participants.     English is the main language on this board but not the only one.
English is the international language, this is a fact and will not change soon.
I'm convinced that most of the early participants are proud that the small german project became a worldwide system.

In France they set up the forum blitzortung.fr for French speaking participants.   It is very useful for people not speaking English.   

It's up to people speaking both English and German to animate the German forum on this board and make the link between the "disappointed participants" and the developpers.   What do you think about this ?

Joël
Stations: 1475
(2016-05-24, 13:07)Joel Wrote: It's up to people speaking both English and German to animate the German forum on this board and make the link between the "disappointed participants" and the developpers.   What do you think about this ?

I try to build a bridge between this Forum and the Wetter-Forum.  But the order instructions are only available in English.  And I will not translate them.  One of the early participants said that he never ordered in "English" and he will never do.

CU Robo Smile
(2016-05-24, 16:21)Egon Wrote: Today I phoned with the producer and he promised me that I will get the Boards on Saturday. They had some problems with some machines so that several orders were delayed. At the next order it should go much faster.

/Egon

Thank you Egon.
Glad to hear this
Waiting to order one
(2016-05-24, 14:27)robo Wrote:
(2016-05-24, 13:07)Joel Wrote: It's up to people speaking both English and German to animate the German forum on this board and make the link between the "disappointed participants" and the developpers.   What do you think about this ?

I try to build a bridge between this Forum and the Wetter-Forum.  But the order instructions are only available in English.  And I will not translate them.  One of the early participants said that he never ordered in "English" and he will never do.

CU Robo Smile

I will translate them...

as far as my vocabulary is sufficiant.

but please allow at least two or three days...
Indeed! See my previous post date May 5 2016...

Taiyo Yuden LHL08TB332J 3300uH

If you were having trouble finding this inductor, don't be frustrated, the part number on the order list was incorrect. This is the correct part number.

http://www.mouser.de/ProductDetail/Taiyo...L08TB332J/
Stations: 1471
So, politely, is there anything I need to do in order to be on the order list or just wait to be contacted?

Thx Jeff
(2016-05-27, 00:43)Jeffm5690 Wrote: So, politely, is there anything I need to do in order to be on the order list or just wait to be contacted?

Thx Jeff

From what I understand "Watch this space" for an announcement you can order.
(2016-05-27, 00:43)Jeffm5690 Wrote: So, politely, is there anything I need to do in order to be on the order list or just wait to be contacted?

Thx Jeff

Everything can be found in the first post.
So glad  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  
Cant wait to order  Cool
Thanks everyone!!!
Fabulous! I've been waiting for the new system since 2014, it's finally out! Big Grin
Egon, you've got an email from me Wink
I bet you'll receive tons of emails  Big Grin
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
(2016-05-28, 12:22)DelandeC Wrote: I bet you'll receive tons of emails  Big Grin

Email sent Egon.  Ready to pay as soon as I hear back.  Ty!!!
Smile 
Just paid for the system blue with everything from 1 to 30. Lightning Lightning Lightning Smile Lightning Lightning Lightning
Email sent, fingers crossed.

/t

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue order status (10.3.2020) Egon 33 147,141 2023-11-29, 21:57
Last Post: cutty
  Issue starting Sunday August 1st at 13.00 PA4EME 2 7,295 2021-08-07, 23:08
Last Post: orion_jb2001
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 27,410 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 18,053 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 40,453 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000