System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
Hi All

I just registered again which as we all know throws you at the bottom of the list. 5670. I can't remember how long ago I first registered but I think it was over 4 years ago. Guess I'll just have to hurry up and wait! Undecided.

Cheers
Chris

Tom Price Weather Centre
(2018-11-03, 14:00)tpweather Wrote: I just registered again which as we all know throws you at the bottom of the list. 5670. I can't remember how long ago I first registered but I think it was over 4 years ago. Guess I'll just have to hurry up and wait! Undecided.

Hi Chris,

I don't think so. Registering again should show your position on the list. Are you sure that you didn't get an e-mail from Egon in the meanwhile? Did you always check your spam folder?

CU Robo Smile
Stations: 92, 1563
(2018-11-03, 14:10)robo Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 14:00)tpweather Wrote: I just registered again which as we all know throws you at the bottom of the list. 5670. I can't remember how long ago I first registered but I think it was over 4 years ago. Guess I'll just have to hurry up and wait! Undecided.

Hi Chris,

I don't think so. Registering again should show your position on the list. Are you sure that you didn't get an e-mail from Egon in the meanwhile? Did you always check your spam folder?

CU Robo Smile

Hi Mate
I've never received anything in all this time. I'll check the spam folder again though.  When I registered it says 5670 of 5670 so read that as being last on the list.
Cheers
Chris
(2018-11-03, 14:24)tpweather Wrote: I've never received anything in all this time. I'll check the spam folder again though.  When I registered it says 5670 of 5670 so read that as being last on the list.

Hi Chris,

strange. Your address should only disappear from the list if Egon has sent you an e-mail. When you register again after this, you'll be on the last position.

Maybe you should contact Egon directly to clarify what happened. You'll find the e-mail contact at http://en.blitzortung.org/contact.php#contribution_6.

CU Robo Smile
Stations: 92, 1563
(2018-11-03, 14:38)robo Wrote: strange. Your address should only disappear from the list if Egon has sent you an e-mail. When you register again after this, you'll be on the last position.

If you register again with a different email address to the previous time(s) you create a new record at the end of the list.

If you register with the same email address as a previous registration it should show your current position for that address.
Cheers
Dave.

Stations: 1627
Cheers. I've always used the same address. All good, I've waited 4 years now. What's another 4 or 5 anywaySmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 5,147 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 10,870 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000