System Green for FREE + postage.
I have a system Green which includes the following:

Main PCB
Amplifier PCB
EM-406A SiRF III GPS module

I'm in the process of switching to the Blue system in the next few weeks.

FREE + postage, it will be going in the recycle bin by June.

NOW SOLD

Many thanks, 

James
Stations: 76
Soon to be a "Museum Piece and very collectable?" ;-)
Stations:
(2020-02-12, 19:13)readbueno Wrote: Soon to be a "Museum Piece and very collectable?" ;-)

As in no longer supported, I believe. Pretty sure I read that at some point in the not-so-distant future that'll be the case. However, don't take my word for it. Besides, that GPS antenna is worth something.

SalesJam, if you do not already own a System Blue, I'm pretty sure that if that happens then Egon will put Green station users at the top of the shipping list.

Since newer systems are much more sensitive, you might have to remove some turns from your H-field antennas.
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
(2020-02-12, 21:29)mwaters Wrote:
(2020-02-12, 19:13)readbueno Wrote: Soon to be a "Museum Piece and very collectable?" ;-)

As in no longer supported, I believe. Pretty sure I read that at some point in the not-so-distant future that'll be the case. However, don't take my word for it. Besides, that GPS antenna is worth something.

SalesJam, if you do not already own a System Blue, I'm pretty sure that if that happens then Egon will put Green station users at the top of the shipping list.

Since newer systems are much more sensitive, you might have to remove some turns from your H-field antennas.

Hi Mike, I would think that there will be a bit of life left in the older system, it would seem a bit drastic to effectively switch them off as there is no guarantee that the operators will upgrade them when that happens. 
That said, I do have a system blue here, I'm just putting a nice case together with a PCB back panel for the connections and a vinyl sticker for the front panel. I'm using an old Crestron QM-AE unit box which is a perfect size and very sturdy to go in my comms rack. 
I'm really just trying to re-home the green system for a fraction of the price of the blue, I'm sure that there will be someone that could make some use of it, even though it is technically not supported. As you have pointed out, the GPS receiver and 2x brand new 8" ferrites will have a value of there own.
UPDATE:
I just searched for "system green" on this forum; and 99% of what I found indicates that I was wrong about what I stated above.

My apologies to SalesJam.
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
I will take it if still available!!!
Stations: 1374
(2020-04-17, 03:53)Nick.Bacich Wrote: I will take it if still available!!!

Hi Nick,

Sorry it's now sold - I just need to send it to the USA now Tongue

J.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free to loving UK home - two system blue digital filters CarlOrsborn 2 9,489 2021-02-18, 13:20
Last Post: ChloeNash
  System green still usable RobertKi 4 23,350 2017-06-25, 04:45
Last Post: MooreGeo
  Definition of a good noise-free site for BlitzOrtung probe Kellogs 5 28,659 2017-05-14, 00:30
Last Post: BobW
  Green System Lightning Strike Counts Low Kalamara 6 32,535 2016-10-12, 06:35
Last Post: piepants
Lightbulb Fixed: Problem with System Green & Windows Tracker MuellerJ 1 11,322 2016-09-22, 19:03
Last Post: MuellerJ