Station projekt showing more then once!
All station show up 3 times with different numbers when i ceck on stations by country!
How come?
Station: 2632

Its a quirk of the system. My station detects strikes outside my general area, this month the furthest has been 10.5 Mm (mega-metres) so therefore I apear on stats for other areas. Due to the way the severs work that measn my station and many others appear multiple times. I think they were looking at fixiing or improving it but this is thier hobby and not some full time job. I wouldn't worry about it.
--
Station 2828 - LM or BT
Stations: 2828
(2023-04-14, 20:34)Ldarax Wrote: All station show up 3 times with different numbers when i ceck on stations by country!
How come?
That's because your signals are counting to three regional areas on the Europe Region, and you get additional listings with strokes assigned to each area:
2632 Ängafallet System Blue Sweden Europe 1
I believe “1” is the 'Global' Region ... ALL Global stations' signals resolved to 'Europe'
2632 Ängafallet System Blue Sweden Europe 2
2632 Ängafallet System Blue Sweden Europe 3 
are some specific geographical station grouping 'regions'
EXAMPLE
the North America region currently has 2 :
something like, (unless it's changed recently):
  North America 1 (NA Global) — Updates @ 1-5 min — All GLOBAL stations localizing Atlantic, Pacific, Americas.
North America 2 (NA Local) — Updates @ 1 min — NORTH AMERICA stations ONLY localized.

These computing server assignments are under development and may change
[Image: FktWxBlitzEg.jpg]

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020