Historical data access
Good morning,

I'm new in this Forum and have a question regarding Historical data access.

But first some background, I'm from Portugal but actually living in Belgium (Brussels) and will be moving back to Portugal (countryside) in the near Future - planning to install a station there, but this will not be before a few months.

Also I'm working on a private project relative to weather and would be very helpfull if I could get access to the Historical data in Raw to make some analysis.
This is only accessible for the contributors so not sure there is a way I could access it before having the station set up?

In any case would be thankfull if anyone could give some feedback.

Cheers
(2018-06-19, 08:05)ricky_mnt Wrote: --
Also I'm working on a private project relative to weather and would be very helpfull if I could get access to the Historical data in Raw to make some analysis.
This is only accessible for the contributors so not sure there is a way I could access it before having the station set up?
--

Your statement is correct..
"Blitzortung.org" is not an official authority for lightning or thunderstorm data. The data shown on our website is provided only for private and entertainment purposes
"The sferic positions are free accessible in raw format for all users that transmit their data to our servers. The station owners can use the raw data for all non-commercial purposes."
The use of our raw lightning data is allowed only to the participants of the project or to those we explicitly have allowed it. Services that use our data

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About Historical Data zumopac 2 5,067 2023-12-27, 10:29
Last Post: hectortwede
  Data archive access kaklik 1 1,483 2023-07-20, 10:38
Last Post: kaklik
  Data Access John.Sacrey 28 128,688 2021-11-04, 12:12
Last Post: msolerortiz
  Problems displaying historical lightning data? Rain 2 7,669 2021-04-16, 22:27
Last Post: Rain
  Data access for bushfire research project ryanstocks00 0 4,307 2020-12-15, 12:37
Last Post: ryanstocks00