System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
Hello Egon, i think i will join the club, Projekt looks interesting and Reminds me on Safecast, wich iam interested to,
just a short Question the orders page looks like a picture, i cant to some adjustments there, blocked until all 30 boxes in Quenge are finished?
or can i send u an Email because i dont have Paypal and favor the paymentsystem wich is normal in Germany, like Deutsche Bank EC ...

i did such el. work is long ago, so this projekt shurly will remind me on some old long time not used skills and tools, because i beleve in such groundwork for the benefit of all humankind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw for the posts as we are all not know if this is the native speaking, just remind urself the other could be also not native to it,
and we are all humans, with errors, allways expect a good guy on the other side, wich may missinterpret some Words..
allways remember we cant see us and something wich sounds arrogant would only a misstyping, or missinterpretation without the blink of the eye ;-)

i myself cant imagine how much work needs to be done for what egon and the others spend they privat time, as i look on the safecast Projekt u even have to to this work all urself without help if ur far from Japan..
and they still only have the old Documentation online wich is now 4 Years old, and newer better stuff is on the street.. Egon and the others do a great work, and if u read all the how to do´s hand how to get the stuff things, u dont even imagine the work wich is behind it.

Doing the electronic part, buy and build up needs alot of time, and i know for my self how much work that is, putting everything online building up a good documentation, Challanging others on the Forum all this is normaly done by many people, so keep in mind he has alot to do, and u can easyly loose days and weeks just by reading the forum Posts and answer them.. And Egon keep up ur doing a very good job wich is normaly done by many people, dont get frustrated allways keep the fun on this Projekt Smile
Egon, I guess you missed my question on page 5, so I will repeat it. Will those whose orders are delivered by registered mail get a tracking number to track their shipment with? I fully understand if you don't have time to send the tracking numbers individually, I'm just curious Big Grin

By the way, have you started shipping the boards yet? Lightning Lightning Rolleyes
This is generally a tracked Deutsche Post parcel.
But Egon does not send the tracking number. He has already enough work Wink
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
(2016-06-01, 21:19)Egon Wrote: Hello,

I ask all to be patience who have sent me a request of an order. Everyone will get an answer. The first 30 detectors have been shipped. I am currently very busy and send the next parcels on Monday.

So, please just wait.
Egon

Thank you Egon. My guess is that my detector is among those 30, since I ordered just an hour after the status changed to "available"  Cool
Well, I wasn't at home this morning when the postman was at the door, so he left a message that I can pick up a parcel tomorrow. Since I didn't order anything else, I suppose my System Blue has arrived  Smile
Stations: 1454
Hi Egon,

I sent you an email on May 29th to order one of these units, and I haven't seen a reply yet.

You are probably busy, but I wanted to make sure you received my email.

Thanks,
-Chuck
(2016-06-05, 20:09)KC2QQR Wrote: Hi Egon,

I sent you an email on May 29th to order one of these units, and I haven't seen a reply yet.

You are probably busy, but I wanted to make sure you received my email.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Hello Egon!

We have the same thing too! We sent the email May 29th. 

Still waiting the answer and our first station, but don't hurry. Smile

-Harri and Joona Nieminen
Has anyone received their System Blue yet?
Am I the only one not sending an email now?

Quote:Date: 30. Mai 2016

Current Status: The number of orders has exceeded the stock, please wait with further orders until we have completed all requests.
Stations: 96
(2016-06-06, 19:27)GuidoRic Wrote: Am I the only one not sending an email now?

Quote:Date: 30. Mai 2016

Current Status: The number of orders has exceeded the stock, please wait with further orders until we have completed all requests.

You are doing the right thing. People, please don't send any emails to Egon until he explicitly tells you to do so, he's already up to his ears in work. Those who got one of the first 100 boards should have gotten an email by now. I ordered just an hour after the ordering process went live, and I received Egon's response the same day.
(2016-06-06, 19:26)Jorgeminator Wrote: Has anyone received their System Blue yet?

Well I ordered mine a few minutes after the announcement on Mai 30 and my Blue system is already running for almost three days now.  Smile

Oops: yes I mean Mai 28 ofcourse Smile
Stations: 1454
(2016-05-29, 11:21)Cutty Wrote:
(2016-05-29, 11:03)Jorgeminator Wrote: [quote pid='11803' dateline='1464518841']
I think the picture on the thread's front page is the most recent.

Looks like the buzzer and the crystal need to be installed, too.

Yes... you are correct!  There are also some circuit differences from the pre-development... I'll need to be more careful!
Thanks!
Mike
[/quote]

It is correct the buzzer and the crystals have also soldered onto the PCB. Only can't find the plus sign at the buzzer not even under a magnifying glass lamp Smile
With good luck I have soldered the buzzer on the PCB. Can hear the buzzer so guess it's ok.

Peter.
Stations: 97, 1456
(2016-06-07, 08:21)Huybrech Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 19:26)Jorgeminator Wrote: Has anyone received their System Blue yet?

Well I ordered mine a few minutes after the announcement on Mai 30 and my Blue system is already running for almost three days now.  Smile

You mean May 28th? Big Grin Are you in Germany? I'm in Finland, so the system should arrive any day, IF mine was among the first 30 stations.
Stations: 1710
Egon

Awaiting for the opportunity to order one complete set of System Blue.
Anselking France Angel
Stations: 1710
Would like a system Blue when one is available.
South West England, UK :-)

Dave
(2016-06-07, 13:02)davy999 Wrote: Would like a system Blue when one is available.
South West England, UK :-)

Dave

I have sent several emails straight to Mr. Egon and via website. Never get any reply, so I've given up hope....
Stations: 804
Why can´t you guys just sit tight and wait...it´s all in progress...
I'm sorry I also just placed an order via e-mail. I did not understand from the opening post that I was not supposed to do that. I just thought it meant I had to be patiënt and wait a little longer  Smile
This is sooo confusing to me.
Is system Blue available or is it still in a testing fase?

If it is available, can we order it or do we have to wait for an email from Egon?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue order status (10.3.2020) Egon 33 146,543 2023-11-29, 21:57
Last Post: cutty
  Issue starting Sunday August 1st at 13.00 PA4EME 2 7,246 2021-08-07, 23:08
Last Post: orion_jb2001
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 27,324 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 18,017 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 40,348 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000